This AUP relates to your use of the zfast.uk website (the “Website”). This AUP forms part of the General Terms of Unlimited Web Hosting UK Limited (t/a "zFast").
Unless the context otherwise requires, the definitions used in the General Terms apply to this AUP. Any other terms defined in this AUP have that meaning for this AUP only.
PLEASE READ THIS AUP CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES
What's in this AUP?
This AUP sets out certain usage and content standards that apply when you use the Services and/or the Website, and/or upload content to it, or interact with the Website and/or the Services in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
“We”, “us” or “our” means Unlimited Web Hosting UK Limited (t/a "zFast"), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06786340 and with registered office at The Copper Room, Deva Centre, Trinity Way, Manchester, M3 7BG.
To contact us, please call customer services on 0161 850 1172 or contact us through the support ticketing system available through your Account.
By using the Website you accept this AUP
By using the Website and/or the Services, you confirm that you accept the terms of this AUP and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to this AUP, you must not use the Website or any of the Services available through it.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We may make changes to the terms of this AUP
In accordance with Clause 14 of the General Terms, we amend this AUP from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website and/or the Services, please check this AUP to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You must not use the Website and/or the Services:
- In any way that we reasonably consider to be excessive, or places an unreasonable burden on the Website, the Services and/or our infrastructure.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards in this AUP, or otherwise does not comply with the Agreement.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To upload terrorist content.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website and/or the Services in contravention of the Agreement.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website and/or the Services;
- any equipment or network on which the Website and/or the Services are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Or any Material, for the purpose of data warehousing such as (but not limited to) storage of backup or archival data, mirror sites, or personal multimedia content such as movies, music, photos or other media.
- Or any Material for the purposes of hosting, or the provision of, websites, platforms and/or services relating to crypto, blockchain, financial speculation, financial trading and/or similar purposes.
- Or any Material, for the purpose of peer-to-peer file or media sharing, streaming, BitTorrent, Tor or other similar forms of data transmission.
- Or any Material, for the purpose of providing or participating in a content delivery network.
These content standards (Content Standards) apply to any and all material which you upload to the Website and/or the Services (Contribution).
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter, and apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, at our absolute discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Not be defamatory of any person.
- Not be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Not bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Not promote sexually explicit material.
- Not include child sexual abuse material.
- Not promote violence.
- Not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Not be likely to deceive any person.
- Not breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Not promote any illegal content or activity.
- Not be in contempt of court.
- Not be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Not impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Not give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us.
- Not advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Not contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that you have breached this AUP, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this AUP constitutes a material breach of the General Terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website and/or the Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to the Website and/or the Services.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Subject to any Liability we cannot exclude or limit at law, we will not have any Liability for any actions we may take in response to breaches of this AUP. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
For example, we monitor use of the Website and the Services and, if we consider that, for example, your use of the Services (for example, your mailboxes, disc space usage or CPU) is excessive, we reserve the right to:
- contact you requiring you to reduce that usage;
- in respect of mailboxes, empty your spam/junk/deleted items folder as may be deemed necessary and without prior notice; and/or
- in respect of files marked as deleted, including being placed in an Account trash or similar folder, remove such files as may be deemed necessary and without notice.
Updated on 20th June 2023.